Friday, December 26, 2008

Family in NYC for Christmas!

That's us in front of the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center - in the snow!

My parents and sister have been here for a week now and we've had a great time! I've kept them pretty busy - church, shows, sightseeing, and even a museum.

We even went on a carriage ride through Central Park:

Here they are enjoying the subway:



One of our favorite store decorations on 5th Avenue:


I hope you have had a very Merry, Happy and Joy-filled Christmas!

Love you!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Angela! Just got your Christmas card and checked your blog. I'm so glad your parents and sister are there with you right now...I know you guys are having a blast. That picture of your dad on the subway made me laugh because it looks like he has a microphone coming out of his head. :) At least now we can keep in touch via blogs - we're at starrfamilyband.com. Love you!

Danielle said...

update!!